I wanted to share few vital acheivements in my professional journey being in the industry for 32 years.
Few Vital Acheivements
Listed here are the summary highlights.
Emphasised in-house development for all vital & core products of the organization.
Considering the future, cost and business ever-changing requirements, implemented re-engineering of core products.
Worked towards every IT function invests time for innovation, which bought changes in delivery.
My primary focus to ensure info security is implemented @ database, app, network, server and end point level.
Most of the projects were planned and delivered with 100% professional approach following standard methodologies.
While it is a challenge, could acheive good IT savings in the CAPEX and OPEX in IT budgets.
- Recognized for expanding the practice by 15% YoY, and managing $213 million of business by delivering projects offshore; played a key role in developing in-house software products, using Microsoft / Java / IBM, Oracle and open source technologies
- Pivotal in re-engineering core business application with latest technology, delivering ROI, business value, increased user experience to gain market leadership
- Executed: DLP, High speed Storage Solutions, VDI, Public & Private Cloud, Information Security to manage 5300+ customer business HOLAP model Data Warehousing with BI implementation for MIS & DSS implementation creating business wise data marts. Spearheaded mobile app development with DB Cache Manager Implementation
- App central: A Single Sign On & Single Window End 2 End technology support – connecting business, vendors, customers, government, financial institution and suppliers
- Gained recognition for improving application performance by focusing at code, db., system, network and architecture levels
- Integrated upstream & downstream third party applications like DMS, SAP and other products to the core application
- Acted as a change agent, created innovative, yet intuitive technology environment aligned with business; directed sophisticated implementations valued to $250M+
- Secured $350K yearly savings in 8 months by rolling-out 100% paperless processes
- Decreased costs and streamlined support, while ensuring global data availability; gained recognition for reducing 680 desktops, switching to a virtualized Citrix architecture, with secure thin clients
- Extended supplier and customer functionality by creating corporate websites
- Managed 196+ virtualized servers at 3 sites which is supported by real-time replication and failover, full redundancy, and business continuity strategies
- Enhanced organization business networks against established rivals, through technical expertise and reliability.
- Developed record of success by refining strategic skills, that contributed to impact organization investments
- Played a key role in achieving 100% successful IT stand-up for the enterprise through nationwide evaluation and testing of all offices, business units, desktops, servers and software; architected all internal IT policies/procedures
- Restructured IT organization into four distinct teams aligned with new business strategy
- Reduced: Cost-of-ownership by negotiating contracts with IBM, Microsoft, AT&T, and more
- Time to resolve IT issues from weeks to hours by introducing IBM based remote support
- Kudos from once-dissatisfied users and ended IT personnel travel between organization worldwide offices
- Cross-functional support for new vision in an environment, where IT had been “untrustworthy”
- Reintroduced IT with a listening tour, designed to educate key stakeholders on getting requests fulfilled
- Appreciated for achieving 95% adherence to new Service Level Agreements negotiated with each department
- Raised IT Team morale and reduced turnover by instilling a culture of open communication; drove continuous improvement by building team members’ ideas into IT process improvement strategies
- Delivered world-class support to customers by launching “24/7/365” Help Desk with 153+ seater support team
- Improved productivity worldwide, by accelerating SAP Optimization Project
- Implemented Order Management, Purchases and Financial integration on AS400 systems connecting to IBM ES 9000 in HONDA Motor Co. Ltd. Japan
- Migrated Readers Digest entire Sales Process from IBM mainframe to n-tier Oracle based architecture, which managed the worldwide sales of the organization (in IBM)
- Steered the FIRST implementation of IBM Web Sphere Ecommerce Suite for Reliance sales operation in the globe, in IBM and got recognized for the same
- Piloted E-Governance for Maharashtra Government for implementing G2G, G2C, G2S in IBM
- Administered the development of Legal Suite Products (like Court Room Server, Enterprise Server, Transcend and iTranscend clients) to International Criminal Court, Hague and Indian Courts
- Created and delivered web application which managed 6000+ corporates and processes the health claims of 20 million lives with more than 12,000 concurrent users
- Drove IT for manufacturing conglomerate to a cost efficient true digital transformation, for showing thought leadership, aligning business and facilitating improved top-line
- In just six months, propelled customer satisfaction scores by 16 points from 78% to 94% months (highest scores in account history) and reversed failing account performing from 15% below target to exceeding target.
- Delivered worldwide licensing and activation product in Microsoft and projects in OEM Operations Worldwide
It was an excellent journey working with a wonderful performing team!
My team is my strength. Seniors are my guides. Clients and other associates are my well-wishers. With this fundamental attitude, I could put my steps forward.
Suswaram Sridhar, IT Advidor & Strategist