MY DELIVERIES | TECHNICAL EXPOSURE & OTHER VITAL INFORMATION (Data as on May 2019)
Click on the titles below to view the information.
Win 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, Win 10, 7, XP, Vista, UNIX AIX, Red Hat, Linux, SUSE, Novell Netware
LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, WINS, DNS, DHCP, NFS, Active Directory, MPLS, Avaya PBX
Database Server Administration
Oracle 8/8i, MS SQL, MySQL and Lotus Domino R5. HANA 2
Standalone / Client Server Application Development
Developer / 2000, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro
Lotus Notes Version 4.6 and R5
HP ProLiant, Cisco ASA, IBM Blade Centre, IBM Power, Palo Alto Firewalls, FortiGate Firewalls, Cyberoam, NetApp, VMWare ESX, IBM Spectrum Backup, Dell PowerEdge series
Web Development Tools
SUN Java Programming (JSP / Beans). ASP.Net, J2SE, WCF, JBOSS SEAM Framework, JQuery Framework, Facelets, JSF, RichFaces, Hibernate, Struts JPA and HTML 5, Angular.J, Ajax
SOAP and REST
Web Server Administration
IBM Web Sphere, IIS, Apache, Foundry Server, Resin, JBOSS, WebLogic,
MS Visual Studio & Java Eclipse
iOS, Windows Mobile, Android and SAP Fiori
Web Publishing Tools
: Microsoft FrontPage (Office 2000), Microsoft Expression, PhP, Adobe Products
ERP / SCM Software’s
Oracle Applications, Platinum Version 4.0, SAP 6.0 Core and specialized modules (FICO, MM, SD, PP, PM, HR, QM and SAP BPC, SAP BI/BO & BWSAP Ariba, SAP C4c Hybris, SAP HCM and SAP LMS)
Data Warehousing Tools
MS OLAP Server, BI & Data Warehousing in SQL Server, Oracle 8/8i, SAP BI/BW/BO
Azure, AWS and Google Cloud
Bug /Defect Management
Building Process based Applications
Microsoft InfoPath on SharePoint Services and custom based using Java
Office Administration Tools
MS Office 365 – Complete Suite (Flow, PowerApps, SharePoint, CDS and others)
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Tools
Microsoft AI, H2O and IBM AI
Eclipse and AWS IoT 1
Project Management Tools
WSDDM (Worldwide Solution for Design & Delivery from IBM), MS Project, Web Tools
Project Management Standards
PMI (Project Management Institute); Microsoft trained Program Management, IBM trained Project Management; Microsoft trained Secured Program Management
IBM CRM (Customer Relationship Management Process), IBM RUP, Microsoft SDLC, Microsoft SDF, SCRUM, Waterfall and AGILE Development
ISO, SEI CMM, SSE CMM, BS 7799, ISO 27001(ISMS), PCMM, SoX, GDPR and SoC
Checkpoint, FortiGate, Web Sense, Sophos Enterprise Anti-Virus, F5 Load Balancer, Symantec DLP, Symantec Endpoint (SEP), Encryption
Symantec PGP for Endpoint; Vormetric for Servers
Git, Jenkins and Bamboo
My team (from left)
Madhav Hari – Head IT, ALPL
Aravinda Ganguri – Head of SAP BI/BO/BW
Madhu Gondi – AGM (Global SAP Delivery)
Suswaram Sridhar – Global CIO
Shankar Sathish – Global SAP Competecy Leader
Ramesh Kumar Ganta – AGM (Global IT Infrastructure)
Muralidhar Metta – Head of SAP FICO and SAP LMS Deliveries
My team (from left)
Srikanth – IT Solution Senior Architect & DBA
Shankar – VP- IT Business Solutions & PM Group
Suswaram Sridhar – CIO
Ramesh Kumar Ganta – VP – IT Infrastructure
Madhav Hari – VP – Java Competency
Prasad Reddy – VP – Microsoft Competency
Listed below are the key deliveries…
- Keenan Associates, USA: Development & Maintenance: Oracle and Java.
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (Govt. of India): Application development in VFP.
- TUV Rheinland, Worldwide: Maintenance: Oracle and Java on Linux.
- TUV Japan: Brand Protection System, Software Development: Oracle and Java on Linux.
- Nissan Motors, Egypt: Automan (Automobile Software Development): Visual Studio & Oracle.
- DigipriseInc, USA: Development of Service Execution Management Product: Visual Interdev on .NET.
- Solectron Inc, USA: ERP Upgrade: Oracle Applications 11i.
- Readers Digest, USA: Development of Fulfillment System: Oracle Applications, C and Mainframes.
- Reliance, Bombay: E-Commerce Market Place: IBM Web Sphere, S390 Systems and Mainframes.
- Government of Maharashtra: E-Governance Pilot Implementation: IBM Web Sphere and Mainframes
- Colgate Palmolive, Bombay: SCM Package Implementation: Power Builder on Sybase.
- Procter & Gamble, Bombay: ERP Implementation: Platinum, SQL Server and VB.
- KOEL, Pune: ERP Implementation: Oracle Applications 11SC.
- Government of Maharashtra: Software Development: Lotus Notes R5 on Domino.
- Procter & Gamble: Help Desk Implementation: Lotus Notes.
- Sobha Renaissance and Infosun: Quality Certifications: SEI & SSE CMM, PCMM, ISO and BS-7799 Certifications.
- New Breed (USA): Application Development on .Net framework using MS Visual Studio.
- Bearing Point (USA): Customizing Oracle Applications and Apps 11i implementation.
- Microsoft: ECM, Shasta and Pricing Solid Application Development and Vendor Management
- LegalCraft: Product Development for Courtroom Automation in Legal Domain: VC++, C#, Java on Oracle and MS SQL.
- International Criminal Court, Hague, UK: Application Development & Maintenance: J2SE and JBOSS SEAM Framework
- Thomson Reuters, USA: Application Development: Java on Oracle
- Radian, USA: Application Development & Maintenance: Java on Oracle
- MANCAT (Middle East), University of London: Integrated College Administration | Development : Visual FoxPro on Oracle
- Indian Express (Press): Come not Come Analysis Tools, Sales Analysis Tools | Application Development | Oracle
- Merrill Corporation, UK: Product Development for Courtroom Automation: VC++, C#, Java on Oracle and MS SQL.
- LexisNexis, USA: Product Development, Java Spring MVC, Hibernate and .Net
- Yellow Book, USA: Product Development, Java based development on Oracle
- SNL, USA: Product DevelopmentC#, .Net Web Services, Excel API, VC++ and VBA
- Ohana, USA: Product Development, Maintenance and SupportJava based development on Oracle
- Portico, USA: Product Development and Support Java development
- Delta Health Technologies, USA: IT Solution, Oracle and MySQL
- Nokia, USA: Product Development, Java J2EE, MySQL, SOAP UI
- Advanced Health Media, USA: Development, Maint and Support. SQL Server 2008, Miscrosoft.Net, Design Patterns,
- ASTM CCRL, USA: Mobile Application Developmentfor iPad and Tablet PCs
- Red Vision, USA, Application development and maintenance., SharePoint, .and Net
- Medi Assist: Software Development & Maintenance, Claims Management System, ASP on MS SQL
- Medi Assist: Software Development, Integrated Web Portal, ASP.Net on MS SQL
- Medi Assist: Software Development, EZclaims, Java on DB2
- Managed 9 maintenance and support projects in FHPL, Classic ASP on MS SQL
- Re-engineered a major core application in FHPL – “SPECTRA”, using .Net on MS SQL, JQuery, Angular.JS, MVC framework, WCF and SOAP for web services, HTML5 and CSS3 for responsive state app for all devices – PC, Tab and smartphone
- SAP Global Unification, Suite on Hana Migration from Oracle, SAP v6 upgrade along with SOLMON upgrade.
- SAP Global Optimization with SOH on FICO, MM, PM, PP, SD, HR, QM, ABAP and BASIS.
- SAP Global CRM, C4C Hybris in India, Europe and America.
- SAP LE Global Implementation
- SAP LMS Implementation in Europe, adhering to GDPR compliance.
- SAP BPC and BI/BW/BO Implementation Globally for “One Financial Reporting at Group Level” and CXO Dashboards.
- Digital Transformation Project for Logistics Operation, using IOT, Machine Learning, SAP Integration, and building the Command Control Centre.
- CAS – Customer Additional Services Project for Healthcare Domain.
- Tamil Nadu Government Health Systems Projects – connecting Providers, Payers, TPAs, Brokers, Banks and Citizens
- RSBY (Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana) Project for Healthcare domain.
- IWP (Integrated Web Portal) for 2500+ corporates to process their health insurance.
- Implementation of Office 365 globally by migrating the corporate mails from exchange to O365
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION Projects
As an IT Delivery Strategist & Crusader started digitization first with organization voluminous data and transforming into meaningful insights using SAP BI/Bo/BW. As a next step, engaging the right IT partner for introducing BoTs (AI) for SAP and IT Infra Support. Now, strategizing to implement Command Control Centre interfacing with IoT for operational excellence and productivity, translating goals into digital processes and deliver connected services that enable a host of new high-value experiences for customers, that translated to new sourcing of revenue.
Digital Transformation was envisioned in three stages:
Enhance existing setup of IT Applications and Infrastructure
- Using huge historical data empower CXOs, Functional Heads, and others with decision-making, supported by digital transformation.
- Introduce latest technologies to translate the business goals and processes to a digital experience.
Core Business and specialised IT Operations and Eco-System
Using SAP FI/CO, SD, MM, PM, PP, HR supported by ABAP and BASIS, the concept of RTB (Running the Business) was achieved. Implemented SAP CRM (Hybris C4C), SAP Ariba (Procurement), SAP LE (Logistics), SAP LMS (Learning Management) integrated with multiple (more than 27) interfaces to BI/BO/BW, AI, IoT applications. By integrating all the above using cloud computing and storage, we transformed to OTB (Optimizing the Business) with true Digital Transformation.
Considering Security, Performance, Cost, Reliability and Operations Excellence, moved initially from in-house to hybrid cloud and then on to 100% cloud infrastructure, using PaaS and IaaS services. Used AWS, Azure and IBM Cloud Services.
SAP Unification – ECC 6.0, Enhancement Pack 6, Oracle to SOH Migration, IT Global Infra Unification
CXO Dashboards – SAP BI/BO Suite, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Lumira, SAP Fiori (SAP Mobile) and Microsoft BI
SAP BPC – Business Planning & Consolidation for Global balance sheet and financial reports
Using cognitive technology, we are building few applications by mimics functions (of the human brain) through various means, including natural language processing (NLP), data mining (from SAP OLTP and OLAP systems) and pattern recognition and machine learning (ML) using knowledge discovery in databases for logistics operations command centre.
Software Robots was introduced to provide 24/7/365 intelligent support to the lame users. This initially addressed L1 and even supported L2 support in many cases. Even it supported multiple languages, considering religious customs and culture.
10 Pin Modules: Ambient, Relay, Climate, RFID, GPS and Infrared
USB Modules: Cellular, MicroSD, Camera
Community Modules: Colour Sensors, Lights, Motion, Pulse, Button/Switch
IoT Connected Healthcare Applications
Developed a project using wearable sensors with solar harvesting and Bluetooth low energy transmission that creates a wireless body area network (WBAN). Using this project, we can detect the heartbeat, Blood pressure, haemoglobin content etc. All these reports can be used for analysing a person’s health.
Humidity and Temperature Monitoring
Using the DHT11 sensor for sensing temperature and humidity for the lime stone mines, Arduino microcontroller is used to control the devices and Wi-Fi module which has the facility to upload data to IoT cloud.
Intelligent Traffic Management System
By using RaspberryPi and Camera to monitor the traffic of our fleet of logistics vehicles, in real time and upload the report to the traffic control team in the command control centre panel.
Vehicle Moment Control
Vehicle GPS Tracking/Integration, Vehicle OBD Device Integration, Bio-metric Device Integration
Managed End Point Devices
Lives Managed by Application (in Million)
Storage Managed (in TB)
Data Centers Managed
IT Budget Managed (In Crores) PA
E-Commerce B2B Implementation * E – Governance Project (Pilot) * Supply Chain Management Implementation * Software Development / System Integration * Software Maintenance & Support* E-Commerce B2C Implementation * ERP Implementation * Help Desk Implementation
Performed as Functional, Release, Infrastructure, Implementation and Systems Integration PM